- The buyer shall pay 50% of the total price as deposit for the job. The seller will commence the work proceedings.
- 50% upon the delivery of the products.
- Installation and rubbish removal is paid upon the completion of the job.
- Deliveries charges may apply depending on the distance and number of items being delivered.
- CONFIRMATION OF THE ORDER. Changes to this order after confirmation are subject to agreement by Vital Capital Investment Pty Ltd.
- SCAFFOLDING & EQUIPEMENT HIRE. Ten (10) days’ notice is required for site glazing. Scaffolding & necessary equipment for site glazing is to be provided by buyers.
- ILLUSTRATION OPENING. I acknowledge all illustrations and opening lead hands are viewed from the outside.
- STORAGE FEES. I accept that for goods not taken on the confirmed delivery date, a weekly charge of the greater of $150 or 1%.
- WARRANTY. The warranty issued with the products contained in this quotation is not transferrable and remains with the contracted and will incur charges relative to the changes made.