Aluminium stacker door fits between sliding doors and bifolds. It is offers less opening area than bifold but more than sliding doors. The good thing about stacker is that it is a lot cheaper than bifold but normally provides 80~90% of the opening space. It is less obtrusive, and it is more elegant than sliding doors that all but one panel can slide away about bundled into one panel.
The costs of stackers are generally 40% lower than bifold, making it very popular option for people who want to divide a long area. It can easily transform your living area with the outdoor patio into one big entertaining area, giving you access to the wonderful view outside.
Aluminium stacker is also the default option for corner doors. Two stackers can meet in a corner, separating the area into a square room. When slide away, it is a whole a large entertaining area, an upgrade and good use of space if you have a big patio connecting to your living room.
Aluminium Stacker Standard Features
- commercial graded 35mm sash frames, can hold double or single glazed panels
- 316 stainless steel accessories, wheels, hinges, flush bolts with 7 years warranty
- locks with keys from different brands with 10 years warranty
- weather strip around the door sash for water, dust, and draught proof closure
- noise cancellation pvc foam around sliding tracks for the complete sound seal when fully closed
- huge range of glazing options available
- a large range of doors configuration to cover up to 13 meters of opening space
- huge range of standard and customized color available
Aluminium Stacking Door Optional Feature
- various flyscreens options for certain sizes
- various security screen options
- various installation methods, angles, subframes, and more available